Saturday 7 March 2009

Season Diary

Entry # : Saturday 7th March 2009

Is Saturday morning and this Saturday is a Saturday off the fitba, a Saturday off! And why is it that there is no football on for the mighty Killie this fine day? Cos we got humped up in Inverness a month ago that’s why.

Its Scottish Cup Quarter final day today, oh it would have been nice, if only we hadn’t been so terrible up north. If we had gone through it would have been a home tie against Falkirk, that would have been smashing. And if we won, well that would see us in the semis, a trip to Hampden, and Falkirk! They’re playing like donkeys just now, dropped points on Tuesday, relegation candidates, surely they would maybe be thinking that this cup run thing wont be too good for their survival bid and we could turn them over, actually I think I thought out the exact same scenario last month for the Inverness game. But im torturing myself because were out, which is sad.

This morning is also the morning that wee Mehdi’s soccer skills video is on Soccer AM. It is something that was mentioned when the papers weirdly picked up on the fact that Killie were going to be on the crossbar challenge, that being the part of the story where Mehdi got filmed doing his ball juggling tricks and all that other stuff he does when he should be crossing and shooting but never actually got shown on the same morning. I know this because I have been text to tell me its just been on, I am now wondering what the hell an aurelio is.

Oops, its not actually morning anymore, rather the afternoon I should get moving as instead of football today I am going to go play crazy golf at the X-Scape complex up at Braehead.

No comments: