Friday 20 March 2009

It got better but turned to crap

Well following my super three day sucess of last week in europe i followed it up with a frankly cracking pick on Saturday. Preston were 10/11 at home to Cov so i had 9quid on. They went down one nil but i had faith and that faith was repaid 2-1 it finished and 17.18 was winging its way to me. I had a wee check at the eveneing euro fixtures but in a rare moment of sense i decided to stick, wait for Sunday.

And i did, Sunday i took AC to beat siena away from home, price was 20/21, almost evens for AC away the Siena! they won 5-1 and i cheered, not too loud though cos i found out the result in the toilet on my mobile internet. 13quid on returned just shy of 26.

But it all fell away on Tuesday just, 19 pounds pished away on Tranmere who took a good weekend result into their midweek match v bottom club Cheltenham and got beat 1nil. the goal was in the 3rd minute meaning they had more or less the whole game to rectigy it for me, they didnt. So i decided to keep my money in my pocket for the rest of the week, back in action tomorrow.

No comments: