Monday 15 December 2008

Season Diary 30

Entry #30: Monday 15th December 2008


Tonight is the Motherwell game away. Its live on the tv hence the fact that it is Monday. I should be going, it was always my intention to go, even when it was announced to be on Setanta, in fact especially because it was scheduled to be on tv, the Monday meant it wouldnt interfere with my Saturday shift in pub. But now i have a new job and today is my first day and it is playing havoc. Not time wise, time wise its cool i finish at five o'clock so i can be up for the bus to fir Park easy, no to get to and from my job i need my motor and thats where my problem lies. Basically my car isnt in the best of health and its MOT is due in about a week and i dont want any extra journeys (such as to Killie and back) in case it packs in on the way and i cant get to my new job the next day. If my car can get throught those work runs then i will be happy. Plus my worries about my vehicle mean i cant go spending money going to an away game in case my MOT show i need to spend some serious dough in repairs, not to mention what i will shell out for the MOT.

OK, that was a bit of a long winded excuse for the fact that tonight i am not going the the football, in fact as i sit here and write this i have been sent a text to say that a mate of mine from Ayr is watching the game in a pub down there so i am going to throw on my jacket grab my book and take the bus to Ayr from where i am in Prestwick and watch it with him and his brother. Smert laugh.

No comments: