Saturday 14 February 2009

Season Diary

Entry # : Saturday 14th February 2009

10.09 D: Russell’s out for season.
10.10 RK: Fiddlesticks.
10.19 D: Simmonds has been sent back to Coventry.
10.20 RK: You’ll be happy then. Is Ally Ross in the Squad today then?
10.22 D: I dunno, I was thinking i might get a call we’re that low in numbers. Suppose Blackie would be before me.
10.25 RK: Maybe get some of our youngsters to play but JJ is always reluctant. In fact, pop quiz asshole! Can you name any up and coming Killie Players?
10.26 D: Does Flannigan still count? Jamie Adams, Cammy Bell.
10.27 RK: What age you think those guys are? Any more for any more?
10.28 D: Thats me. Adams i reckeon about 22, Flannigan i reckon 20.
10.36 RK: If your ages are right then are they young? How many games will the Oirish Scotsman McCarthy have played, England caps for Wallcott, John Fleck could potentially be six years into a career. Benzama, del Piero, all those guys didnt start at 22. I am not trying to compare like for like here but if these guys are the cream of our crop here so to speak then what the fuck? D’ya know what i mean?
10.43 D: I think those guys are the exceptions. Maybe our youth team is pish. mend we won the youth cup and released almost all of them bar Naismith. I see your point though. Bar Flannigan not saw the rest of them ever play. Our youth set up has never been that great. We were fortunate with Boys and Naismith, two stars in my whole KFC supporting career. Poor stuff.
10.48 RK: Wait and see this Rory Loy fella from Rangers, he is supposed to be good. Hand reared at Ruggers too. There is more mate.
10.49 D: Nae doubt he’ll be on loan at Hamilton next year and tearing us to shreds.
10.53 RK: Aye, good shout. This guy Scott Anson, he won young starlet or something last year at the national awards. I think he is in the squad today. It would be nice to see something. Flanny must start for me. Looks like im going today now. Want going to beacause i am in a hissy fit with Killie but Mush’s game v Auchinleck has been called off so looks like its tail between the legs and off to the Moffat stand for me.
10.55 D: See you in there for more total football.

No comments: